Here’s some of the questions we always get asked before people come and have a fitting, hopefully they will help you understand more about what we do, and what you need to do to get the most from your session, thanks!
- How can I book? You can get in touch via the contact form on the website, which will send us an email, or give us a call. Since we are often in with clients and can’t answer the phone please don’t think we are ignoring you, we try and get to your emails as soon as possible! – We are currently working on an online booking system which should help streamline the booking process further.
- How long is the waiting list? Generally we are working on about a 2 week lead time most of the time, we always do our best to fit people in as soon as possible, if you can come during the day or can be flexible, this may reduce the wait a bit.
- When are your opening times? We work around the times our riders want to see us. We can accommodate times during the week anytime from 8am till 8pm (for a pro-fit this means starting by 6pm). And on Saturday mornings. Some Saturdays do get earmarked with races/events/family commitments so the wait for one of these may be a little longer.
- What do you need to know before I come? Not much really, we will chat through everything on the day of session so that you can tell us all about yourself and your riding both past and future goals etc. It’s useful to let us know if you have any major restrictions to your riding such as damage from a previous injury or anything, but otherwise, we take you as we find you and help you get the most from your riding!
- What do I need to bring with me? All you need is yourself, your bike, your shoes and some proper cycling clothing. Ideally this means lycra shorts and a closely fitting jersey, this just makes it easier for our cameras to see your position and the movement of your joints/spine etc. So avoid big baggy shorts and t-shirt if possible. A lot of people also like to start the session with a new set of Cleats for their shoes. This is by no means compulsory, but up to you depending on wear and tear of your current cleats. All we would ask is if you want to do this, just leave the old ones on until you arrive as it allows us to make a note of any wear and tear, this can help us get the new position perfected.
- How do I find you? Our office is located within the National Cycling Centre in Sports city. The postcode for your satnav is M11 4DQ. Once you arrive head for main reception and one of the staff will direct you to our office, otherwise give us a call and we will come out and find you.